Top Ad unit 728 × 90

How to Register MMM United (Follow this Step By Step Tutorial)




How to register and operate MMM United account. 

Please, If you still do not understand everything about MMM United, click here to read all you need to know about MMM united.
UPDATED: MMM United registration is now going very fine. You can now follow the new procedure below for the registration.
 
SERIOUS NOTE: If you are among those having registration issues before, i.e. Email activation link not sent and also password issues, kindly use a fresh email address and complete this registration. If you use your previous email, you will be told that the email already exist and you cannot get your password. Therefore, use another email for this registration.

Steps for MMM United registration with pictures

It will look as shown in the screenshot below;
  • Now, fill in the form with the required information.
  • Complete the captcha verification.
  • Then click Send Activation link.
Step 2. After you have clicked on "Send activation link", the screenshot below is a sample of the next dialog box that you will see.
SERIOUS NOTE: Please ignore the message that says registration link details has been sent to participant. You do not need any activation link. So, do not bother to check your email. You already have your login email and password.
  • Just click on "OK"
  • Now, you are successful with the first stage of registration.
Step 3: Goto Login page as shown below.

  •  Click login
  •  Input your email and password used in registration and click login.
  •  Enter your country in this field.
  •  Input your mobile number here
  • Congratulations!! You are now fully set to use MMM United. Enjoy your 100% after one month.
Incase of any issue, kindly drop your comments below for prompt assistance.

Now, click here to see how to use MMM United with bitcoin.
 

Old method of MMM United registration

These are the steps to register for MMM United successfully. I have outlined them in sequence with pictures. Therefore, try and follow the steps as shown below.

MMM United Registration Steps (PREVIOUS STEPS)

1. First register with MMMunited.org
2. Register for a Bitcoin wallet e.g blockchain.info
3. Buy Bitcoin. (See how to buy bitcoin here)

Now, lets go through all the Processes in details:

  1. Register with mmmunited,
  2. Register with blockchain.info
  3. Purchase bitcoin to fund your blockchain.info wallet, 
  4. Fourth, provide help in mmmunited
  5. Fifth, wait  for some days  to be matched with someone/people, 
  6. Sixth, pay and upload proof of payment. 
  7. Seventh, wait for  the release date (30 days from the day you PH).
  8. Eight, apply  to get help, once you receive the bitcoin, confirm payment and sell your bitcoin  to get your cash.
Now, Lets take the steps one by one with picture illustrations

1. MMMunited.org Registration

Click here and complete the registration form with valid  information



When you register with MMMunited you will receive an email to validate and create a new password.

UPDATED: For those having problem with receiving their activation link to their email, click here for the solution

After creating  new password, select your country and proceed.


The next thing to do is to add your bitcoin address. If you have a bitcoin wallet with Blockchain.info, fine. If not, open account with blockchain.info. After that, now follow the below steps below to add your bitcoin address.

2. Blockchain.info

Go to blockchain.info website click on wallet tab then click on "create a free bitcoin address"

blockchain dashboard

Now, Click on "Recieve" and copy the address that will pop out.
This is shown below...


  • Now, go back to your mmm united page.
  • Click on account, then click on add account.
  • Finally, the wallet address you copied on the Bitcoin address bar as shown below..


Now, your account is fully set.

If you are having problem with this, kindly drop your issue on the comment box below for assistance.


How to Register MMM United (Follow this Step By Step Tutorial) Reviewed by Williams on 23:20 Rating: 5

75 comments:

  1. Pls how can i refer in MMM united!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your referral link will be sent to your email address together with your create password link

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. gdday, my friend I have done all that to register but still not work, any other thing to do so I can register?
      thnx

      Delete
    4. The site is currently having issues for members about to register anyway. Meanwhile, you can search this blog on how to solve "email activation link not sent" problem

      Delete
    5. Hello, MMM United registration is now going very fine. Click here to register on MMM United

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,

    Is Bitcoin sold in black market? i mean can i buy it from Black market guys that sells dollars too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Bitcoin is not a physical currency. It is an electronic currency. It is bought from bitcoin online merchants. Read "All you need to know about MMM United" on this blog. You have a lot to learn from it.

      Delete
  4. Is it possible to fund bitcoin wallet from my Bank account in local currency?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. But you have to go through bitcoin exchangers

      Delete
  5. No activation linked is been sent to my private mail (@gmail) after i signed up. Please how can this be resolved?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try this solution

    http://9ja-elites.blogspot.com.ng/2016/11/mmm-united-email-activation-link-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have registered but i did not get any activation link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try and check your spam box

      Delete
  8. Anonymous3:52 PM

    HELLO PLS IM HAVING ISSUES LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT, IT KEEPS GIVING ME THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE, "PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED". I TRIED CHANGING THE PASSWORD AND IT DINT WORK. KINDLY ADVISE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow this steps here
      https://9ja-elites.blogspot.com.ng/2016/11/mmm-united-email-activation-link-not.html

      Delete
  9. Pls I can't upload my transaction id. I've tried all I could but it keeps telling me transaction id not valid. I don't know what else to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not need to upload anything. You just have to copy your transaction hash id from your blockchain account and paste it for them

      Delete
  10. If i was already registered with mmm but not mmm united and want to register in mmm united, Is it possible to use the same account am operating with to register in mmm united or it most be refresh account all the way. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Samuel, you can use thesame email which you are currently using in your MMM Nigeria to register MMM United. MMM united is independent of MMM Nigeria. Meanwhile, click here to read all you need to know about MMM United and how it operates

      Delete
  11. Can one use the same email address & bank account in MMM-Nigeria for MMMunited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nnadozie, it seems you are yet to understand MMM United fully. In MMM United, there is nothing like bank account. We operate with bitcoin wallet address. Therefore, click here to read all you need to know about MMM United and how it operates
      However, you can still use the same email you are currently using in your MMM Nigeria account to open MMM united account.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous5:23 PM

    what is the minimum amount to start with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The minimum you can PH is 10usd

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tried all I could to get e-mail activation link but no way.what else is there for me to do pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello, MMM United registration is now going very fine. Click here to register on MMM United

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please is it only working wth bitcoin currency? If yes, how do I get the bitcoin so I can provide.someone should put me through please.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please is it only working wth bitcoin currency? If yes, how do I get the bitcoin so I can provide.someone should put me through please.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How & where can I get the bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  22. How & where can I get the bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since my account number isn't requested to be added on my MMM United, how would I be paid and whose account number will be used to pay me?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have an email address I use with MMM Nigeria, can I use same email address with MMM United???

    Urgent response plssssss

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Do I need to generate a new bitcoin address anytime I want to get help or the initial one I pasted using your suggested bitcoin.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You do not need that.

      Delete
  32. Anonymous6:23 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello Everyone,

    I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE,...

    I can't GET HELP on MMM United anymore because I wasn't matched with someone to pay my former GET HELP. Instead, I was mis-matched with a person that paid me a higher amount ($200 instead of $50). And since the former people I was matched with to pay me the $50 didn't pay me,... The system is thinking that the mis-matched figure is the actual figure. But, the reality is, I can't GET HELP on MMM United anymore!!! I always get a 'You have a Pending GET HELP order to complete'. ... PLEASE HELP!!!!

    My email contact is: Hotwritingjobs4you@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I think this is a technical issue. Have you contacted your guider? Pls do so ASAP.

      Delete
  34. Pls which method should one use in registration? Is it the new method or old method? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Hello good morning,

    I need your help urgently! I can't login into my MMMUNITED account anymore. It keeps showing me "your login password has expired. Please create new password. DO NOT USE YOUR OLD PASSWORD AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you have never logged in to that account. That is what the system says in cases of incomplete registration. Use a new email and follow the above procedure for a fresh registration. Make sure login after the registration.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:12 AM

      Thanks for your prompt reply.

      On the contrary, I've been using the account for some time now. Presently, I've provided help in sum that's over $5,000. The login problem started today. Please help!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous11:15 AM

      Thanks for your prompt reply.

      On the contrary, I've been using the account for some time now. Presently, I've provided help in sum that's over $5,000. The login problem started today. Please help!

      Delete
    4. They were doing maintenance. You can now login

      Delete
    5. Anonymous9:05 PM

      I can now safely login. Thanks!

      Delete
  36. Please I been trying to GH on MMM United since December 8, 2016, but I was told to enter my sponsor details by going to "my page". On getting there I clicked on referral link and I inserted the email address of the person who introduced me to it, but it says "referral username is not valid". Please help me salvage the situation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, who's link did you use to register? That means you did not follow this registration procedure here . Anyways, you can contact your guider for help.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your timely response. I had registered since November 12, and I used a participant referral link. My guider's phone number is not displayed there.

      Delete
    3. Follow our registration guideline.Everything will be correct

      Delete
  37. Anonymous5:20 PM

    I can't login to MMM united. It kept displaying attention:ok. Before then, if I managed to login it takes forever to load and when I tried to get help it displayed pictures of people sitting together. What's happening pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its system maintenance. Keep on trying. It will open.

      Delete
  38. Anonymous5:57 AM

    I can't get help from mmmm united

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by NIGERIA INFO ZONE © 2016
Designed by newtimesng

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

privacy policy. Powered by Blogger.